Business Training Component – CUSTOMER SERVICE
What is Customer Service? It is the first step in ensuring long term relationships. You can sell all day long, but if you do not take care of the client 110% of the time you don’t have a client. Obtain customer service skills that will make your customer service department and your entire company the service company you want it to be. Service starts at the top. Are customers turned off by your customer service? Can you say that your company effectively and happily inter-relates with all of your clients all of the time? Learn easy to use customer service tips to make you and your company stand above the competition!
You Will Learn:
- Six Cardinal Rules – Customer Service Skills
- Seek First to Understand then to be Understood
- Understanding the Customer’s Expectations
- Meet Customer Expectations, then Exceed Them – Make the Difference
- Keeping in Contact with the Client – What is Customer Service
- Relationships with Others/Interpersonal Skills Management
- Consequences of Poor Communication/The Cost of Losing a Customer
- Attitude–Make the Right Choice
- Forbidden Phrases – Customer Service Tips
- Paying Attention to Detail
- Consistency IS Key
- Follow Through
Create the company known for its customer service skills. Not only will excellent customer service retain clients, but it will bring in new customers through referrals. Learn easy to use customer service tips that will leave clients so impressed they will be calling you for the definition of “What is Customer Service?”!